Are you a farmer or a trucking company owner looking for a knowledgeable and reliable company to work with you on your business supply needs?
ToughAG.com may very well be the answer.
Located in the small town of Browns Valley, Minn., ToughAG is owned by Backer-Wencel Inc., which has been providing reliable and professional online business services for more than 30 years.
To put it simply, ToughAG understands rural and understands farming. We live the small town, rural life every day and can relate to the needs of our farming friends and neighbors. We know that agri and trucking businesses need and appreciate personal service from people who naturally “get” their specific issues, as well as wanting their products delivered in a timely and affordable manner.
In short, enhanced and PERSONAL SERVICE is our top priority.
Part of the good news is that Lucas Oil products, developed by the world leader in high performance lubricants and problem-solving additives, are now available on ToughAG.com.
These great products solve or prevent common mechanical problems in all vehicles. Lucas Oil is a national leader in producing outstanding products for the agri and trucking industries.
Here are just a few of the top-selling and popular products available on our ToughAG website:
*Heavy Duty Oil Stabilizer.
*SAE 15W-40 Magnum Oil.
*Safeguard Ethanol Fuel Conditioner.
*Deep Clean Fuel System Cleaner.
*Diesel Deep Clean.
*Anti-Gel Cold Weather Diesel Treatment.
ToughAG.com is committed to being your supplier for Lucas Oil and many other farm and trucking products and parts.
In today’s world, there are a lot of advantages to shopping online. This is especially true if you are dealing with an experienced online supplier with a long, proven track record of outstanding service to thousands of satisfied customers. ToughAG is a family-owned business that has been providing outstanding customer service since 1990.
Why is it a good idea to shop online? Here are a few of the reasons:
1. Huge Selection and Variety of Products — The customer has access to a large selection of products and easily can find those items on a single platform.
2. Shopping Convenience — You don’t have to go to the store. You can shop on your own time and location 24/7.
3. No Sales Pressure – One purpose of online shopping is indeed to remove annoying sales pressure and make the purchase easy and efficient.
4. No Crowds – We know your days are busy and it makes sense to shop online and do your business in a timely and less hectic manner.
5. Easy Checkout Process and Fast Delivery Options — Online shopping makes the checkout procedure easy and quick and fast and affordable delivery options are available.
6. Clear Information About Products – When a customer visits an online shopping platform, he gets clear information about the product he wants to purchase. The ratings and online service also affect the decision to buy products and explain why people buy from online sources.
7. Easy to Find Rare Products — Online shopping allows the user to find a wide variety of products in one place. This works well, especially for someone who doesn’t have much time to locate or visit a store physically.
ToughAG has available plans to deliver Lucas Oil Co. and other products in larger quantities. For example, some Lucas products can be shipped in 50-gallon barrels directly to farms through LTL Freight.
The most important consideration is that we have experienced and knowledgeable staff in place to develop long-term relationships to serve as a great point of contact. As noted, we understand rural and we understand agri. We speak your language and are always available to help make your business as successful as possible.
Our company services local farms at the Browns Valley location and also offers the entire product line nationally and in Canada on the ToughAG.com website.
ToughAG is a Christian family-owned business. We have a 5 Star Customer Service rating and take pride in following the great Midwestern tradition of friendly and honest service.
You may contact us through our website, ToughAG.com., or by calling 800-250-5502. We look forward to working with you to provide great service in meeting the needs of your particular business.